By Jeff Jansen, 2009
“While ministering in San Diego recently, the Lord revealed to me five angels that have been released in North America to bring revival fires to key cities. These five angels will be moving along five key highways that crisscross the United States. These highways will be known as Revival Highways. Bob Jones had a visitation several years ago from an angel named Breakthrough Revival. This angel had 11 other resurrection angels with him and he told Bob he had been sent to the states to prepare America for the greatest revival she had ever seen. This angel told Bob that he had previously been assigned to a man by the name of Benson Idahosa from Nigeria but he had now come to the states. This angel said that stadiums would not be able to hold the masses of people and they would have to go to the open fields. The angel said to Bob, “Tell the people three words, ‘MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!’ We’ll be moving with those that move in the things of God.”
1. Interstate 5 runs along the west coast from San Diego to Canada. I saw major explosions of the glory of God and revival fires burning in San Diego, Santa Ana, Anaheim, Fullerton, Pasadena, and all throughout Los Angeles and the surrounding regions. Stockton, Sacramento, Redding, into Medford, Grants Pass, Eugene, and Portland, Oregon, and into Vancouver and Seattle, Washington, and also Vancouver, B.C. Last year while ministering in Grants Pass, Oregon, I saw the angel Winds of Change moving up and down the I-5. This angel was the angel that sparked revival in Lakeland just a few months after it was with me in Grants Pass.
2. I then saw Interstate 95 on the East coast running from Maine to Miami pelted with fires of revival. The cities that stood out were Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Savannah, Richmond, Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Newark, and all throughout New York City. New Haven, Connecticut, and Providence, Rhode Island. I saw a massive fire in Boston on the Cross Roads of the east where 90 and 95 meet. Last year I had a visitation from the Lord Himself in January as we were starting off the year at the Boston Cross Roads Glory conference. The Lord came to me during the worship service and handed me two stones, one red and the other green. He said to me, "Jeff, this nation has seen the natural government established here in Boston, but now they are going to see My government established here in the states." The Lord then said, "See Jeff, My government is upon My shoulders." The stones the Lord had given me were the Urim and the Thummim which were placed upon the shoulders of the High Priest. These stones would determine the precise will of God in every situation. Jesus is the Head and we are His body and carry His government in the earth! Boston will burn with a fire so hot that they will come from the nations of the earth to behold the glory of God.
3. I saw Interstate 90 / 94 running from Boston to Seattle. Along it I saw cities like Albany and Syracuse, Rochester, and Buffalo, New York. I saw Cleveland and Toledo, Ohio, and Chicago and Milwaukee, Madison and the Fox River Valley in Wisconsin. Minneapolis, St Paul, and Fargo, North Dakota. I saw Billings, Montana, Spokane and Seattle—all burning with different levels and degrees of the glory of God.
4. I saw Interstate 10 running from Jacksonville, Florida, to Los Angeles, California. Along this revival highway I saw Tallahassee and Mobile, Alabama. Houston and San Antonio, Texas were burning with an intense heat. Tucson and Phoenix to L.A were all ablaze with glory fire. I believe many cities will have invitations to host the presence and the spirit of revival, but only some will receive.
5. Lastly I saw Interstate 40 running through the middle of the United States. Bob Jones had seen a similar vision last year and called it the "40 revival highway." In this vision I saw a similar thing with key regions overrun with angelic activity and explosions of the power and glory of God. Starting on the East coast I saw Raleigh, Greensboro, and Asheville, North Carolina, engulfed in flames. Knoxville and Nashville were some of the brightest revival flames burning on the map as raw hunger would be the fuel that would feed these revivals. Memphis, Little Rock, Oklahoma City, Albuquerque, and back to Los Angeles were aflame.
The Lord also revealed to me other circuitry that would work within these revival highways and spark new life into regions as heaven invaded in days to come. The Lord showed me what He called the "Topeka Triangle" that runs from Topeka, Kansas, to Houston, Texas, then up the I-10 through Phoenix to L.A., and then back to Topeka forming a revival triangle. Topeka was key to the Azusa Street Revival.
We are in a season where the waves of revival are beginning to build again—this time it will spill upon whole corporate bodies of believers in key cities and regions. These miracle angels have been sent to America to fan the flames of revival and will respond to our faith and believing as we gather together in expectation of the Lord. Our sense of wonder, expectation, and child like faith will draw these miracle angels to our meetings with powerful demonstrations of the Kingdom of God. As we continue to provide the fuel of love and holy awe to the moving of God, the atmosphere will become electric resulting in mass explosions of revival fires that will burn bright for the nations to see!
The Azusa street revivalist, William J. Seymour, prophesied in 1909 that within 100 years there would be a release of theShekinah Glory of God that would burn brighter than what took place during the Azusa Street Revival. During that revival there were incredible miracles that marveled the masses like limbs growing out! God is preparing the body of Christ to shine with this glory that the nations would see it and come to the brightness of our rising! Isaiah 60 says that His glory will be seen upon you! Are you ready to shine with His Glory? Get ready for suddenlies of God!”
Patrick O’Marra – “I have been speaking to Jeff Jansen lately and what he has prophesied about the five angels moving along the five highways is taking place in this region of Rochester, New York along Highway I-90 That is why Jeff is now coming here to Rochester, New York to minister.”